Welcome to Foreign Language Volunteer Network
If you are looking for sightseeing and living information in Sapporo, please visit us at the Sapporo International Communication Plaza.
We will offer suggestions to help as you travel around and live in Sapporo in cooperation with the Sapporo International Communication Plaza Foundation. We also plan Hokkaido University Campus Walking Tours, work the information desk at Sapporo Clock Tower, and offer international seminars and showcases of Japanese culture. We are not only actively engaged in MICE, but also in consultation and support for inhabitants of Sapporo with the spirit of “Omotenashi”.
- 2017.10.23 Join Us to See Autumn Leaves – Kanpukai – (2017.10.22)
- 2017.10.23 Sightseeing & Japanese Culture Unit has updated their blog about "Join Us to See Autumn Leaves –Kanpu-kai-"
- 2017.09.15 Plaza Salon Café 2017 2nd (2017.10.7)
- 2017.07.18 The Summer Festival was held at SICPF
- 2017.06.17 Plaza salon café 2017 was held by Counter Unit
- 2017.06.04 “Excursion to the Flower World in Takino” was carried out (2017.6.3)
- 2017.05.04 “Enjoy Cherry Blossoms Together -Ohanami-” was carried out (2017.5.3)
We are happy to inform you of our Hokkaido University Campus Walk Tour
- 2017.03.05 “Snow Activities Experience in TAKINO Snow World!” was held (2017.3.4)
- 2017.03.05 Sightseeing & Japanese Culture Unit has updated their blog about "Snow Activities"